Thursday, September 2, 2010

how to get gift cards for FREE (FOR REAL!!)

If you are my Facebook friend, I'm sure you've seen me talking about Swagbucks.  A lot.  Almost too much?  I don't know.  LOL.  It's worth it, though, even if you think I'm a little crazy.

Swagbucks is an online search engine that rewards you points for using their search engine.  These points can be redeemed for all kinds of gift cards as well as many other items.  Why not earn some goodies while you're doing something you would do anyway.

I don't do much actual searching these days, so one of the ways I maximize Swagbucks is instead of typing "Facebook.com" or "Gmail.com" or whatever else into the address bar, I search for it via Swagbucks, either at the website or the downloadable toolbar.  What I'm looking for is almost always one of the first few responses, and at least a couple times a day I win Swagbucks! 

Another way to earn lots of "bucks" is to get referrals.  Yes, that's what I'm trying to do now.  LOL.  When you refer someone, you get Swagbucks every time they win some when searching, up to 1000 Swagbucks.  (There a few other ways to win Swagbucks; you aren't matched for those.)  If you are trying to get a referral, make sure you have them use your referral link or click on your banner.  Otherwise, you don't get the referral.  If you sign up, I'll tell you where to find those on the Swagbucks website.

Other ways to win Swagbucks are by filling out surveys, answering polls, finding Swagcodes that show up from time to time, and doing your online shopping by clicking through their website. 


Exactly what can you get through Swagbucks?

I got a $20 Target e-gift card (just the code, not an actual card).  I bought a spice rack, and all I had to pay was a couple of dollars shipping that the gift card didn't quite cover.

I have gotten several $5 Amazon.com gift cards, and with those I bought a Game Genie for my Nintendo (yes, the old one) for nothing OOP and just the other day I got a rice cooker for $1.79, the little bit of shipping left over that my gift cards didn't cover.

And now, I have another Amazon gift card waiting for a few friends so I can do some more guilt-free shopping! 

As an idea, one of my Swagbucks friends saves all her gift cards and is planning on using them for Christmas shopping.  Wouldn't that be nice?  Christmas gifts without hurting your credit rating??  LOL.


If you're interested, click this link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rzokian or click the banner on the right of the screen.  They will start you out with 30 Swagbucks! 

Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment