Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How to Get Things For FREE!

I just signed up to get a free bottle of Advil thanks to both Advil and a blog called Wicked Cool Deals.  My money-saving suggestion to you today is to find a couple of blogs that post about various deals that are available.  Wicked Cool Deals is one of those; another is Thrifty Common Cents.  Find them on Facebook and all of thier posts are available, just like mine are.  Check them out every day or every couple days and you can score some really great deals, including free samples and really good coupons. 

Another tip on how to get things for free, that I know I talk about incessantly, is Swagbucks.  You really should be using them, and you really should click my referral link to sign up!  It takes very little extra time out of your day, and you can earn all kinds of free prizes.  I mostly get Amazon gift cards, and with those, I can get just about anything my little heart desires.  All you do is use THEIR search engine, and as you do, you earn points throughout the day.  Redeem those points for all the good stuff in the Swagstore. 

One more way to find those good deals is to start liking companies on Facebook.  Yes, I admit, it clutters up your newsfeed, but sometimes a store will announce a sale on Facebook before they advertise it anywhere else.  Sometimes manufacturer's offer printable coupons that are only available on Facebook.  So check it out!  If you're not sure where to start, if you're my Facebook friend, go to my profile and check out what I have "liked."  I'm sure you'll find some that you like, too. 

BTW, that Advil deal has a limited availability, so hop over there before it's gone.  And check out the coupon policies; some stores don't take coupons for free items.  HEB doesn't.  :-p  But CVS does!!

1 comment:

  1. Scored my first freebie yesterday at Dollar General. Had a coupon for Reach floss that matched the price of the item! Small beginning, but feels good.

    ReplyDelete