Tuesday, October 5, 2010

All You Magazine

I know, there are a LOT of magazines out there to choose from.  But if you're a couponer, I am pretty sure All You is one of the best.  Every month, this magazine is stuffed with recipes, crafts, money-saving tips, and most of all, COUPONS!  All You Magazine offers two free trial issues on their website if you want to give it a shot.  But my suggestion is to do what I did.  I used Swagbucks to earn $20.00 worth of Amazon gift cards and then hopped on to the Amazon website and bought my subscription to All You for nothing out of my pocket.  It's hard to beat a free magazine filled with coupons and great articles!

Go ahead and either click on the All You magazine link to get those two free issues or check out Swagbucks and start earning your Amazon gift cards.  After you get your magazine subscription, you can start earning Swagbucks for one of the other great prizes you can get from Swagbucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment