Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cheap Jewelry Care

I am very excited!  CVS has a jewelry armoire on sale, and I'm combining my ECB and a $5 off $25 coupon to get it even cheaper than the regular price.  I can't wait to get it on Friday!

Because of that, I decided to FINALLY figure out how to clean some of my tarnished silver jewelry.  They are some of my favorite pieces, and I've not been wearing them since they didn't look pretty at all. 

After some research online, I found that it's relatively easy to clean tarnished jewelry.  All you need is a bowl or casserole dish, hot water, and baking soda.  Check out this link for the instructions on how to do it.  Not only does it explain how to do it, but it even explains how it works, if you're interested in that kind of thing. 

All my tarnished pieces are now looking beautiful and wearable again!  They are ready for that armoire!!

Are any of you going Black Friday shopping?  Let us know the good deals you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment