Saturday, November 13, 2010

On This Day in Christian History by Robert J. Morgan

Compliments of BookSneeze.com, I was able to read On This Day in Christian History by Robert J. Morgan.  I was very excited to be able to read and review this book because Christian History is one of my favorite subjects to study.  The book is, as the title tells, a year’s worth of events from Christian history.
This book is a faith builder, bringing to the reader’s attention those that came before, in a similar way as Hebrews 11 does.  Each day gets one page, so the stories are not overly detailed, but it is perfect for someone who wants to start learning about the history of the church.  You can get a sample of people and events in different time periods and if you find something interesting, there are plenty of other resources that will help you dig deeper.  I would absolutely recommend this book to others.

My apologies for not making this one available as a giveaway.  I'm going to be a bit selfish and keep it for myself!  If it sounds interesting to you, you should be able to find it in your local Christian bookstore or at Amazon.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment